Incident:010A Incident:010A

hank always comes back. always. so he has no need to stop XD this was well made keep it up krinkels and im watining for madness nexus 2 or whatever it is called i forget.

Shadow's Lament Shadow's Lament

whai. just whai. i do not know why i thought this was a good idea. now i feel insane and sad. just why.
i just.. just my mind has gone: to shit, to peices and insaness, shittieness of another level, more shit, fucking bullshit,extreme bullshit, and a level past the highest bullshit. but errr shadows other form is white and red. but still errr somehow cool?

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2

what the fuck. all i know now is what the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK @A@ WHAI THE FUCK!!#@@@$ #^#
HOLY SHIT. IVE SEEN GORE. BUT NOT THIS FUCKING MUCH. I.... I..... I JUST DONT KNOW ANYMORE. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! X-X

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

marble i was going to say the same thing. i know hank will be back and i told everyone in madness combat 6.5 that he was. and he will be again. but overall this was great. even the story of sanford and demenois. they were all great.

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

hank terminated? PFFT. every time he comes back. everytime. but them silencers though. this was pretty good though. i am also looking forward to ---> MADNESS: PROJECT NEXUS 2

5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel 5 AM at Freddy's: The Prequel

I LOVE FOXY. hes like HE THE FAUKING NIGHT GUARD DANM IDIOTS!!! (few mins latar) MANGLE WHAT TIME IS IT!? (mangle) 5:59. (foxy) FIVE FITY NINE??? (pulls off hat) SEE ITS THE NIGHT GUARD!!! (all exept ballon boy) NIGHTGUARD!?!? (ballon boy) BATTTERIES!!!?!?! then 6 comes :D SO DANM AWESOME!!!!!!! I COULD WATCH MOAR OF DEZ!!!!!!!!!@#!@$$#@%$% #foxy is a crazy a$$ bitch
ps I HOPE YOU MAKE MOAR. or i will foxy you down.

LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird

what the accutuly fuck,THAT WAS HALARUIS! I WOULD DO THAT TO HIM BECAUSE FLAAPY BITCH DOES NOTHING BUT HIT HIMSELF ON PIPES. so awesome :3

Cheesy Death Cheesy Death

throwing pizza at freddy=death from foxy shoving tons of pizza in you for ripping you to bits and other horrible things. but good video :D

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

THATS WHAT I WOULD DO! I WOULD SLASH THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

what evs BUT WHY THE FUCK DID U STAB HIM FUCKER? I WOULD HAVE JUST SHOVED IT UP HIS POKEMONS ASSES THEN CUT HIS TOE OFF! XD